Sunday, March 22, 2009

beloved siblings!!!

hye readers! dnt noe y, feels wnna talk about my siblings.. hehe! erm, if u wnna read, u read, if u dnt want, u dnt hve to.. ini bkn paksaan.. hee~



da 1st born in my family!! hahah! meet Ezee! i'm soo proud of him! coz he is gud in many thngs! syair, berzanji, singing, ya, i love his voice! me and him, we r very close! my prnts notice dat i am da only dat can deal anythng wif him.. i hope he will lead me and othrs to b a gud person smeday..


here u r! my only sis!! u can cll her Eza! hehe! sme wif my nme isnt?? ya, she's younger than me, but she's taller!! dats wat i hate about her!! hahah! sory sis! whn people meet us, thy will say dat i'm her adik! i like it act.. hahah! dis gurl, she always complaining here and there! haiz.. we always shre our gurls stories togther.. she is going to tke PMR dis year... all da best sis! i'll always pray 4 ur success!




meet my younger bro Ezee! hehe! he's very very crzay!! notty!! fightng wif him everyday is MUST! it's 1 of my routine! ha! ha! ha! ya, i do love him cause till 2day he is da ONLY ONE dat can makes me happy and laugh whn i'm not in a mood.. although it's juz a min, but its precious!

2 comments: